When I was 14 yrs. old, I started working for a regional retail chain. After many years, I realized opportunities to develop a safety product for feet when operating manual pallet jacks. Once my idea was fully conceived, I pursued a patent and the FootGuardian® foot guard was born. I am a small business owner based out of Charleston, South Carolina and proud to have developed the FootGuardian® foot guard. I am blessed to have a great business relationship with South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation and, together, we are making my business grow.
Why the FootGuardian® foot guard?
- Protection with a 3/8 of an Inch of Steel between You and the Wheel
- Guard Has a Self-Adjusting Mechanism
- Conforms to the Irregularities and Pitches of Truck Ramps
- Allows mostly Full Range of Motion for Steering
- Reusable and Transferrable Between Jacks, Meaning It's a One-Time Cost
- Prevents Unnecessary Lost Time and Lost Production
- Offers mostly Continuous Protection at most Angles, Declines, and Inclines
- Helps divert debris from the pallet truck's path
Frequently Asked Questions
Warning: The FootGuardian® device does not prevent all injuries involving pallet jacks and may make some injuries worse. Operators of pallet jacks equipped with the FootGuardian® device are instructed to wear appropriate protective gear, including steel-toed and steel-shanked boots, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads, eye protection, hearing protection, and helmets or hard hats. Injury or death may still occur with use of protective gear. Each operator of a pallet jack with a FootGuardian® device installed must remain alert, attentive, sober, and not under the influence of drugs, medicine, or other substances when operating such pallet jacks.
Contact us if you have questions about the installation of our product. We proudly offer our patented product for clients throughout Summerville, SC, and the United States.